Friday, September 08, 2006

SCARY MOVE

I just made the switch to Blogger Beta! I am scared...I hope everything went OK, and nothing was lost...should have backed up...but I was lazy...now to check to make sure everything is OK!

Edit I: OK Blogger BETA is cool! Will have more of a play tonight or tomorrow and add all the stuff that was in the old one (you have to update the template, but it saves a copy of the old one). I was planning some reworking of the template but this just makes it easier!

Edit II: Bugger! WTF
Unfortunately, you cannot post a comment on a non-beta blog or claim a mobile blog using your Google Account. These features are coming soon.
Damn, what on Earth do I do now! Plus I don't think anyone without a blogger Beta account can comment on my blog. Please feel free to comment using the other if it doesn't work!

Edit III: for those using bloglines etc, my RSS feed has changed so you will need to re-subscribe.

Edit IV: OK editting the feel, look etc is SO EASY with this new beta blogger! you guys should all migrate! It is a bit scary though, I feel like I have fallen off the face of the blogging universe and no-one knows where to find me! hopefully they sort out this traditional blogger acount commenting soon because I feel lonely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't panic! As a non-beta blogger I have worked out a way to leave comments, but it has to be either as anonymous or other.....