Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tagged - another version - why not

4 jobs I have had:
-Validation Engineer
-Child Care Worker (primary school age, after school care/vacation care)
-Civil Servant (NT)
-Does baby sitting count? I once looked after some kids for a week while their parents were interstate?

4 movies I watch over and over:
- Super Troopers
- Mullholland Drive
- Van Wylder: Party Liason
- Starwars 4, 5 & 6.

4 places I have lived
- Bourke, NSW
- Carnamah, WA
- Port Lincoln, SA
- Palmerston, NT

4 TV shows I love watch
- House (damn show is on the same time as spicks and specks :( )
- Simpsons
- Sunrise
- The biggest Loser (I also liked Celebrity Overhaul)

4 places I have been on vacation
- Flinders Ranges
- Hamesley Ranges
- The Grampians
- MacDonald Ranges (Let's just say I've been to almost everywhere on Mainland Australia)

4 websites I visit each day
- Coolrunning
- Bloglines/blogger
- AFL.com
- NineMSN

4 favorite foods
- Mashed Potato*
- Roast Chicken*
- Peanut Butter*
- Anything new and un-tasted

*note these are my comfort foods.

4 places I would rather be right now
- On the Road, running
- Germany watching the world cup
- France watching the Tour de France
- London watching Wimbledon

4 favorite bands
- The Living End
- Powderfinger
- Cake
- Black Eyed Peas

4 Bloggers I am tagging
- Are there any left? I will go for the double tag
- Royalkangas
- Bethroid
- Rachel49
- Brucer

No comments: