Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just Desserts

After a late night watching the world cup opener and gorging on all kinds of bad food, I set out for a run this morning in deperation to take back all that "bad" food. Alas, it was a forced v. easy run as my legs were very stiff, also a niggle starting at the right knee then radiating down the outside of the leg to the ankle...I fear it is the dreaded ITB and as such after completing the v.easy 10k promptly stretched, stretched some more then am icing the affected area as we speak...I might even reconsider the long run I had planned for tomorrow, but I will see how it feels.

2 comments:

R2B said...

Fingers crossed its gone by morning!
Good luck with it
R2B

Spark Driver said...

I'm with R2B here. Hopefully it is nothing more than a niggle.

It is hard to read about peoples ITB troubles and not start diagnosing it while out running.

Heck, I even had a sore neck during my long run today that I thought was ITB!