Thursday, June 15, 2006

No running II

Yep, ran to the car from the fish and chips shop (oops) and still had a niggle, so decided to rest for the rest of the week.

PortRnr- I have seen the movie in question and am aware that if the nipples are to stay attached, some sought of vasaline like substance should be applied (unlike in the movie scene).
SparkD - You are on, but I will need to wait for it to grow back first.

Edit: further to Blkbox's comments...I have all ready had the backage area veeted before, now I am up for some pain and suffering. and no, I like my legs the way they are thanks.

1 comment:

Spark Driver said...

I have had a chest wax before. It was after a few drinks when my wife and her friend pinned me down and proceeded to rip hair, skin and anything else from my chest.

It left bruising for a week!