Thursday, June 08, 2006

Say NO to popup comments!

Ran home from work again last night…might become a weekly thing. Took an alternative route to the main stretch (Direct route), which ended up only being 1km longer at 12.5km (surprising), but with 60km/hr speed limits and footpaths all the way I was hardly complaining about the extra km. It also felt good to run over 12km at a LSD pace, though I must admit I felt like I had a lot left near the end (as I should) and stepped on the gas slightly over the last 3 kms, increasing my pace by 30sec/km. Pretty keen for my next run, which will have to wait till Friday as we have dinner guests tonight, also looking forward to a long run this long weekend...ah feels so good to be this enthusiastic again...feels like a wait has been lifted off my shoulders...or from around my middle (can only hope).
Just for Royal Kangas (who seems to be blocking popups these days) I have changed the comments settings to no popups!

4 comments:

miners said...

Like your updates regarding the running home from work. It's given me a few ideas - ta mate :)

Spark Driver said...

You are doing so well with the runs to and from work. Keep it up.

Spark Driver said...

I also like the comments you left on Coolrunning regarding the post "Has anyone seen my mojo?".

The motivation I get from putting my goals 'out there' really keep me going.

Mandy said...

Yey! I can post again..nice run, 12K a day home? There's going to be nothing left of you soon!