Friday, May 12, 2006

Setting new goals.

Just another 5k last nighteasing into my new shoes. It was run at about HM pace and that just amazed me at how I kept that pace up for 21km! I am planning to head down to the Torrens on Sunday for the Mothers Day fun run 8k. I feel I should probably run further than this so will try a run tomorrow as well as I am not planning on any specific time/speed in the 8km I dont feel I have to prepare for it. Finally got around to rearranged stuff in my blog and added an average monthly weight column as per Sparkdrivers blogwhy not just get it out thereMarch was a very good month for me. I think I need to set some intermediate goals to keep motivation up over the next couple of months till August. Not sure about the Barossa HM yettransport/finances etc but there are 25 and 30km runs by the SARRC which I might look at targeting…which means increasing the kilometres…can only mean a faster time in Augustsee if I cant get that time down under 2hrs for the HMI am confident that all other 2006 goals will follow with increase in base fitness and a decrease in body mass!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I saw your new weight table the other day...you are doing a great job? Have you been tracking nutrition too, or is this all exercise effort? Either way, fantastic!

Spark Driver said...

Yes its a big step posting the weight out there but while it is going down why not?

Keep up the great job.