Thursday, May 04, 2006

Gently gently.

A nice gentle 7k run this morning. Joints felt a bit creaky over the first 2km but they loosened up with a bit of sweat. I was going to go in to Joggers World on the weekend to look at new shoes...wish I had now as I don't know how long it will be until they can relocate (if they can recover it) their stock following the explosion, oh well...didn't really have the money for it anyway, now only my feet will suffer for it.

Response to Plu...the course, as seen below, was 5 and a half laps of this circuit, two slight up hill/downhill sections, only slight though and didn't really pose any great problem (except annoyance). So you can see that it was my own foolishness at the start which caused the blowout.

1 comment:

2P said...

Wow - amazing you didn't get dizzy ;-)