Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Much needed recovery run

Seeing as I am taking it easy this week I set out for an easy 5k this morning, boy did I need it, my left leg is feeling a little worse for wear from the knee down to the ball of my foot! Damn racing, glad to be back at my old plodding pace. Plodded around this morning in 33mins, nothing to exciting to write about, just looking forward to a hectic May, why not list it...two half marathons, numerous 21sts, concerts by Alex Lloyd, Van She, Cloud Room, End of Fashion, Living End, Gyroscope, Kisschasey (OK only 3 concerts incl support acts)...ah glad to have this easy week to start off with.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh yeah, take it easy, you don't want to have a strain this close to the HM. Taper taper taper.....

Spark Driver said...

What is it about May? Our calender is full up too. Looking forward to 2 weeks holidays in June/July.