Saturday, May 27, 2006

Spring Gully Rd v Simlin, 2-0

Well after another Gig last night, The Exploders and Evermore, it was bad but free so no complaints about value for money. Today we travelled back up into Adelaide Hills to visit Miss Simlin's niece and I took the oportunity to renew my battle with Spring Gully Road. It beat me again. This time without the confusion at the start I did make it further up the road, but had to walk at the Woodhouse Scout Grounds sign. Walked up to the start of the second steep bit then continued on at a slow pace. Included the elevation graph from sportstracks, not sure of the accuracy but gives some indication. Next time I will concour Spring Valley Rd, it will not beat me. Today - 5.86km in 37mins.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That last hill looks like Weaselhead which was on the 10K race course today..eek!

Rachel said...

I really liked Evermore when I saw them and they are from Fielding where Stu was born!

Spark Driver said...

Thats the spirit. Be one with the hill hehe.

2P said...

Mate it's a wonder you didn't get a nose bleed with those steep hills.

Nice work ;-)