Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Piles

No, I haven't been sitting on cold concrete.
I have been wading through piles of paperwork...a contract at work to become permanent...check...I officially start on the 1st of December.
Loan forms...check...need to complete.
Convayencer forms...check...need to complete.
Forms to open a new bank account...check...need to complete.

I have been cross training lately instead of running, don't know why, just a change in mood. I did the pilates DVD on Monday, it didn't get any easier and my mind was wandering so much, I don't think I was concentrating on my T-zone and breathing enough to get maximum results. Yesterday I jumped on the stationary bike for the first time in a while and did 45mins.

Today was the fun run for corporate cup but it was horrid weather out and everyone piked, so instead I did a loop of the cemetery straight after work. It felt like a struggle, must be the non-running I have been doing lately. I think I will put it down to running in the afternoon, I hate running in the afternoon.

Tomorrow I will run in the morning and everything will be back to normal.

Thanks SparkD for the MOnatory donation, it was not a MOment too soon. Photos toMOrrow of the new MO.

2 comments:

2P said...

Personally I'd prefer a T-bone to a T-zone ;-)

Spark Driver said...

I remember all those fun forms involved in house finance. Great stuff.