Sunday, November 26, 2006

Clearing the bugs

Went out for a tentative 7k this morning, hoping to drive the last remnants of the unwelcome invading bugs out of the system as Ewen suggested. Felt drained on up hills but apart from that this mornings trot was quite pleasant.
One thing I can say about this damned mustache is that it increases the wicking factor of my face...it is quite pleasant cool feeling actually...but it won't be staying past Movember. Now I just have to get a bit more normality back into my routine, but with the ashes, moving house and Christmas coming in 3 out of the next four weekends I don't think normality will return until 2007.

5 comments:

Ellie80 said...

hmm just typed half of a comment and it disappeared... sorry if it appears above :) the gist of it was - hope you got rid of the last of the bugs and enjoy the next month - it sounds like a doozy!!

Ewen said...

You could always get an AM radio and listen to the Ashes whilst running ;)

Like you, I can't wait for 2007!

Spark Driver said...

I was suffering from a cold early on in Movember. Very nasty stuff. Rock on Movember and I will be happy to see the end of it for this year.

2P said...

Hope you exorcised with exercise the bugs ;-)

RunDave said...

"I never said I was a golden god... or did I?"