Sunday, November 12, 2006

Jelly Belly

After a long weekend, involving the involuntary (I swear) shovelling mountains of food into my mouth, late nights and a lot of driving I set out for a horrible 4.2k this evening after returning some DVDs. I could have sworn I was wearing a fake belly full of rocks and was running through water.

Update on Movember, being a family weekend for miss Simlin, she donated to Movember for me to shave it off, so I have to start again. Alas.

Edit: SD - It wasn't just a good donation, it was the only donation made so far...my Mo was feeling un-loved and un-appreciated, so when the opportunity arose to actually add a donation to my registration there was no objections from my dejected Mo.

3 comments:

Spark Driver said...

Nooooo!! I can't believe you sucumbed to the pressure and took it off.

I hope it was a good donation!

teacherwoman said...

That does not sound like a fun run to me!

Spark Driver said...

Very sad to hear that the only donation you got was to take it off. Grow it back MoBro!!

Long live the Mo!