Saturday, July 01, 2006

LSD finally

First real LSD in months today. Managed 15km. The mp3 player ran out of juice at 6k and I was wearing my old shoes, but at least I beat the rain home. PS sports shield didn't work out on the twisties, I should have taken some backup bandaidsbut I was fresh out...yet again ouch.
15k is a good start as I am doing the 15km Torren's Classic in a couple of weeks so two more long runs of 18 and maybe 20k and I might feel at least prepared for it...good start to the august half training as well...goals for July are to develop a good base (40-60km/wk) for the HM in August and to try and remain injury free (that means managing the niggles).

Summary for June.
121.5km
13hr44mins
ave 115.5kg.

seems like I did more than it felt like I was doing and I was not happy with the way I ate my way through June...

2 comments:

Spark Driver said...

It must be because of the colder weather that makes us want to eat. My average weight lose this month was up and down like a yo-yo.

Mandy said...

So you know what LSD stands for now? lol