Friday, July 14, 2006

and off I go...

some respite yesterday as I powered through 35 mins on the stationary bike. I must admit I was watching TV and taking it easy, but used the add breaks as a fartlek interval and powered through those with the tension set at 6 at all times.

Picking Rachel up from the airport in the morning before heading out to the Brooks outlet at Harbour town I have just found out exists! Then I might go for a test run before deciding if I will float through the 15k course of the river run on Sunday. If not I will go for support of Rachel anyway and wearing my CR cap for the first time to a run I hope to meet other Coolrunners like Wardman et al.

Driving home the past couple of nights I have caught myself daydreaming and fondly looking at the footpath as I drive along one of my usual routes. Oh how I miss pounding the pavement, I think I have been going through withdrawals and even though I run alone I have been feeling lonely without my freind concrete pounding my legs.

Time to get out there again and stop being a grumpy, short tempered sour pus.

1 comment:

Spark Driver said...

How was the Brooks factory outlet?