Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The day after...

OK just read Rachel's Blog and her race report is so much better than mine, next time I will try and write one when I am not totally exhausted and tired.
As expected yesterday was a day of penance for running on an all ready sore lower hip. Some great advice from Blkbox and Spark D, thanks for your support, I brought it upon myself and paid the price. My left leg was sore and tight from just above the knee on the outside of my leg all the way up and around to my lower back on the right side.
Luckily the next couple of evenings I have things planned so no temptation to get back out, even for a gentle jog. Best thing is my knee feels fine so now I am just waiting for the rest of me to catch up.

Time to sort the diet out I think, I have started a new "regiment" it involves two cups of water before every meal. This has two purposes:
(1) To keep me properly hydrated.
(2) To decrease my meal sizes.

oh, yeah and the final "regiment":
Stay injury free so that I actually feel like getting up and around the supermarket and shops to make a good dinner. ;o)

No comments: