Thursday, April 13, 2006

Runs in the bank.

Another 10k in the bank this morning. Nice and easy, an average of 6:50min/km. I have resigned to the fact that the safest way to remain injury free and get faster is to lose weight! I imagine running around with 20kg less to carry will be faster, so it is easy runs from here on in and maybe watching what I eat a little more…considered counting energy in yesterday and think I might give it a shot, to give me a clearer indication of the likelihood of any weight loss, luckily I found on Sportstracks that there is a Calories consumed field, so might have to start filling it in! After Easter of course, though chocolate really does make me feel sick.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

www.fitday.com is a really good free online tool for calorie counting.

BethJ said...

Hey Simlin! (Thats all really - I just wanted to say hi!)