Friday, February 24, 2006

Bring on the Technology

It's Finally Arrived...when I say finally I wasn't expecting it so soon...my Forerunner. Oh Yeah... I can't wait to get out tomorrow (It is currently raining) and test it out on my long run.

That aside, I managed to get up at 5am this morning and go for a brisk jog around a 2.2km route. It was only 24 degrees. I am glad I was not running further. All things considered I think I put quite an effort in this week considering some long working hours. Hopefully I can keep it up into March too!

2 comments:

Spark Driver said...

I am considering getting a Garmin and am looking forward to see what reports you post on it.

R2B said...

Forerunners are great but don't get bogged down in over analysis.You'll here plenty of people tell you to leave it at home once in a while and just enjoy your run.You'll enjoy it too much at first to want to do this so enjoy!
Cheers R2B